Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Piece of Art

For today, I am to share a piece of artwork - a painting, sculpture, collage, etc. I thought I would share one of my pieces of artwork for you. In two days, I will be posting more on a few of my talents, in which I will showcase more artwork that I've done. As most of you know, I love to draw, paint, and do anything that involves arts and crafts. I love to create! The artwork below is a close up of a piece of holly that I drew in my high school art class in 2006/2007. It is done with oil pastel and sprayed with a finisher for shine and to protect the surface from damage. I wish I could tell you what I named the piece, but I don't have a name. Today, I will call it Christmas Holly.

No comments: